7.22.2011

How to use a bone folder

My first how to! So, I thought I'd pick something easy. When I first starting making stationery I never cold get the perfect fold because I wasn't doing it right! I though you just lined up your edges and folded. But now I know better!
photo courtesy www.marthastewart.com

To get that perfect fold: 1. lay out your paper on a surface that is safe for scoring. 2. line up your desired fold line with a straight edge. 3. hold the straight edge steady with one head and apply even pressure from top to bottom. 4. turn you paper over and fold! EASY!

If you're ever in a pinch, use the dull side of a butter knife, works just as good :)

1 comment:

  1. youtube channel :vkvv.tv
    youtube channel :vkvv.tv Watch a live stream of this youtube channel :vkvv.tv Watch a live stream of this youtube channel :vkvv.tv Watch a live stream of this youtube channel :vkvv.tv Watch a live stream of this youtube channel :vkvv.tv videodl.cc Watch a live stream of this youtube channel :vkv.tv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...