7.29.2011

What the Font?

Fonts have long been a OBSESSION of mine, even before I knew I was in love with graphic design and stationery. To the left you'll see one of my all time favorite font designers, Ale Paul of Sudtipos. You can find these beautiful fonts for sale at Veer.com (yet another one of my complete obsessions!).

While these fonts are generally more expensive than the causal font collector would like to shell out, here are some other great resources for FREE FONTS!

1. www.dafont.com
2. www.1001freefonts.com
3.www.myfonts.com

These guys are all on the front page of Google when you search "Fonts" and they're there for a reason. All of these sites are well organized and help you find stuff that you didn't even know you're looking for.

Here's a fabulous reasource for identifying a font, I use it all the time when people send me screen shots asking me what it is (if I don't already know!): http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Another note-worthy collection is the font collection designed by Kevinandamanda.com. These folks are super creative allow commercial use of their fonts for $10! Doesn't get any better than that! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...