FREE Printable Pinwheel
Here's your Free Friday Download! :) Here are the simple instructions:
1. Print on regular printer paper.
2. Cut along dotted lines around the outside and the diagonals
3. Punch a whole in all 5 circles.
4. Fold in the sides with the punched circle.
5. Secure through the center of the pinwheel and a straw with a brad.
6. You're done!
For durability, you can try laminating the pinwheel before you put it all together or using strips of shipping tape if you don't have laminating material. Have your kids color these in or make them fabulous and elegant for a whimsical touch to a wedding or party. Pinwheels are just fun!