8.09.2011

Birthday Party Time!

So I've already started planning for little miss Lily's THIRD birthday party (I can't believe that!). I've chosen to do a pink and yellow lemonade stand party. I got this inspiration from Wild Sorbet & UCreate.

You can find a tutorial on how to create this awesome stand at Ucreate. Ucreate is a fun blog that's full of fun stuff to look at and do :) Check it out.

Now all I have to do is decide how I elaborate on this theme and turn it into a cool kids party!

Here's what I've got so far - My friend over at MommyLovesPretty had a tie dye party this weekend and I made these cool ombre favor bags. MLP has some other pictures and info on tie-dying.

Photo courtesy www.melissaolsonphotography.com
Photo courtesy www.melissaolsonphotography.com

Here's an idea I have for the cake too from Call Me Cupcake:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...